Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Have you seen these Circle lenses?

Exactly one year ago I bought a pair of EOS Magic Series circle lenses in blue from eyecandys.com. It is time for me to toss out my old pair and get new ones, but they are no where to be found. It seems like Eyecandys has stopped selling them and I have checked Pinkyparadise, candylens, Honeycolor, and at least ten other lens stores and none of them sell those-everyone sells EOS Candy Magic Lenses, but not just plain Magic Series.

Here is a picture of the lenses http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/06/ba/e3/06bae3e087015199380d08d64e4fd3e1.jpg

I also cannot find any lenses with that similar color/pattern. I have tried Eos Candy Magic and they don't show up as blue like these did, they are so dark you can barely tell they're blue.

If anyone knows where I can find EOS Magic Series Lenses OR lenses that look very similar, please leave an answer. Thank you

Read more: Have you seen these Circle lenses?