Friday, June 27, 2014

Vision is blurry in one eye?

Okay, for some background I wear the day and night contact lenses, and I've had my pair of contacts in about 19 days. A few hours ago I starts having some irritation in my eye akin to an eyelash, so I applied contact solution and the irritation did not lessen. I took my contacts out and washed them very thoroughly before putting them back in. The irritation remained. So I took my contacts out, washed them again, and then went to my glasses after I out them away. I noticed that there seemed to be a blurry portion in the center of my vision akin to how you see when an eye booger films over. I tried to wash my bare eye multiple times, but the blue doesn't lessen or fade away.

It's been about five hours now and I'm starting to wonder what exactly it could be. I've examined my eye for a few good minutes in the mirror of my car (it's very clean and the sunlight helps me see a lot better), and I cannot for the life of me see anything on my eye that would cause it to blur in such a fashion. Any thoughts?

Read more: Vision is blurry in one eye?