Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why does my left eye get blurry when I wear contact lenses?

and my right eye is still clear. If I use Visine for Contacts Lubricating + Rewetting Drops on my left eye, it will be clear for a short period of time when the eye is still wet, but will quickly become blurry after just a few minutes. Before I could go an entire day without using the eye drop. Now I can hardly see with one eye clear and one eye blurry. When I wear eye glasses, both eyes are clear. It's been bothering me and I really want to find out what it is about the rewetting drops that could make my left eye clear and why my eye becomes blurry without it. And why is it that when I wear eyeglasses instead of contact, my left eye is clear. Thanks so much for reading my questions!

Read more: Why does my left eye get blurry when I wear contact lenses?