Sunday, June 22, 2014

Choosing between Freshlook Colorblends or Freshlook Color Blends Toric?

I have been wanting colored contacts for awhile now. The problem is I cant find a brand with my exact prescription since i have astigmatism which makes it way harder to find colored contacts for. My prescription is P-4.5 CYL-.75 AX90. I am choosing between the regular freshlook colorblends or freshlook colorblends toric. The problem is the colorblends toric power only goes up to -4.00 while the regular ones go up to -8.00. Is my astigmatism low enough where I could choose the regular colorblends with the power of -4.5 or should I get the toric ones where the power will only be -4.00 which won't be as high as I need it but It will treat my astigmatism. I currently use PureVision2 for Astigmatism if that helps.

Read more: Choosing between Freshlook Colorblends or Freshlook Color Blends Toric?