Friday, June 27, 2014

Can I wear my contacts still?

Okay so I have trial contacts right now. I got them on Monday last week and I've only worn them once, which was the day I got them. And I accidentally took a short nap in them, but my doctor said a short nap is fine. Then on the second day, I tried putting my left contact in and it like burn my eye and my eye turned red so I took them out as soon as possible and have never put on contacts since then because I'm scared that it'll happen again or I might become blind. The last time I took my contacts out was last Friday and tomorrow it'll be Friday again and I want to at least try to put them on again, but my contacts have been in solution for almost a week already. Is that fine? The solution I have is BioTrue and my contacts are the monthly Air Optix.

Read more: Can I wear my contacts still?