Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Does eating honey benefit eyes?

Hi! :)

So I had asked this question:

(It's about wanting to know to how to get lighter colored eyes naturally without using any lenses)

And I got this answer:

they say that you can put honey mixed with water in your eye might take some time but i've seen people do it and saw the change that they went through. Some of them even got green and blue eyes just by applying honey water on their eyes for up to about 12-18 months(though in about a week you would already be able to see a change) but make sure you use honey with pollen in it or it wont work
so there i hope this helps.

Wow! But I've read about this method online and I'm kinda scared that it will make me lose my eyesight or harm it.
But anyways, do you think just eating honey will make my eyes better in any way? Because I don't wanna put it in my eyes cause I'm scared lol.

What do you think? Any help/opinion?

Thank you! X

Read more: Does eating honey benefit eyes?