Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How to make my dark brown eyes turn into honey-colored eyes?

Hi!

I'm a 17 year old Indian girl.

Like most of the Asians I have dark brown eyes:( they only appear somewhat light in the sunshine.

I sometimes feel like I would have been so lucky if I was born with some other color eyes, I'd look more unique.

Do you know any way in which I can get a brighter eye color/shade? Even if it's a lighter shade of brown it'll be alright cause right now my eyes look almost BLACK.

I've read a thing which says that if you put honey in your eyes it makes them lighter but I think it's kinda dangerous. I'll still eat it though.

And the other fact is that you CANNOT do/eat/drink or anything to make it better! There's seriously no way to get another color unless and until you wear lenses which i think is so temporary.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that I at least have eyes but I still just want to know if I can get a lighter color. It'll be okay even if I don't get it:)

Any help?
Thanks and again I'm sorry if I sounded weird or bad in any way.

Read more: How to make my dark brown eyes turn into honey-colored eyes?