Saturday, June 28, 2014

Is it normal that my glasses and contacts are different prescriptions?

Not only are they different prescriptions, but they are visibly different… I just got new glasses and the prescription is pretty strong I'm having trouble getting used to it… I mean I did just get them a couple hours ago but still…

My contacts are less strong… I can see the difference quite visibly when I go from contacts to glasses and vice versa.

Is this a major problem? I'm not sure how much of a difference there is. Not more than +/- 1.0 of a difference I think… Which I know is not a small amount!

I have about a year of the same contact lens prescription, but I'm really worried this will mess with my eye sight and make my already horrid eye vision even worse!
My glasses prescription is like… -4.15 or -4.25 or something like that…

Read more: Is it normal that my glasses and contacts are different prescriptions?