Sunday, June 22, 2014

Polarized tinted glasses for computer viewing?

I'm about to get some computer glasses because I know I have problems with glare and UV rays shining into my eyes. My eyes hurt, burn, itch, and get really bloodshot if I look at a computer screen for more than an hour or so, and I also get headaches.

For a writer of fiction, this is no good, so I'm about to get some computer glasses as I have already said. I can get a regular tint 50% darker, but I'm concerned they wont block UV rays and glare.

Is it possible to look at a computer screen with polarized lenses? I thought I heard something about the screen going black if you do. If that's so, then I won't be able to get that option.

So, just looking for some tips on getting computer glasses. For all I know, the 50% tint will be too much anyways.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Read more: Polarized tinted glasses for computer viewing?