Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I think I look good in the mirror, but if if I take a pic of myself, I don't?

So yeah, I see myself in the mirror as a good looking guy, but if I take a picture of myself, it seems like flipping my face to how everyone else sees it (cause I only see it in the mirror) makes me look a lot worse. I don't know, is it something with how my eyes see things? Has anyone else had this? For the most part I think I look good when I see myself in other pictures, but those are usually more zoomed out than the ones I've taken of myself. Is it the lens on my phone? Or do I just see myself better in the mirror than I really look? I'm not saying I look a tiny bit worse in the pics, like it's a big difference. If give myself a solid 8 when I look in the mirror, but drop it to a 6 in the pics. Idk if I'm seeing myself wrong in the mirror, or if the pics are bad, but all of a sudden, I'm pretty self conscious about it. Thanks! Sorry if I rambled a bit.

Читать далее: I think I look good in the mirror, but if if I take a pic of myself, I don't?