Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am having trouble wearing my glasses with my new motorbike helmet?

I have just received a motorbike helmet through the post, and it fits fine, but it is quite tight to get my glasses on while i am wearing the helmet, could it be because it is new, and not being stupid, but does anyone have any tips for wearing glasses with a motorbike helmet, and i dont want contact lenses, i know other people who wear glasses with a motorbike helmet on, thanks chris.
Added (1). It doesn't hurt my head once the glasses are on, could it be the style? I had to pay a lot of money for these glasses, and i really dont want to buy a brand new pair.
Added (2). If i go for a bigger size, then it be probably be too lose.
Wouldn't it?

Читать далее: I am having trouble wearing my glasses with my new motorbike helmet?