Monday, March 3, 2014

How can people deal with having a dog?

I'm still in school, and I at home with my parents, and we have a dog. I don't dislike the dog personally and I don't treat him badly, but I don't get how anyone can stand owning a dog?

He licks the walls so they look awful, he scratches all the floors with his claws so they are totally ruined, he ruined the whole staircase and a window next to it now has scratch marks and drool all over it. When he eats he slabs all over the floors and he takes dust, mud and water inside the house. His fur is found everywhere, even inside of my Contact lens cases. He can open the front door by himself, and it's scratched so much that all the paint has been scratched off completely.

Our house looks like total ****, mostly because of him, and because my parents don't really care. I clean every day and I scrub the floors hardcore, but I can't put up new wallpaper every day. Even when I have cleaned the whole house from top to bottom, one hour later it looks like ****.

My dad lets the dog sit next to our dining table and he feeds him from the table (WTF?) so he drools there every day and they don't remove his drool, so the floors become water damaged. The dog is slightly overweight because my dad overfeeds him everyday even though I tell him not to, but he tells me to shut the f**k up, then he yells at me for "not caring enough for the dog".

Are you a dog owner? How can you handle all this? I get upset and I feel extremely bad when the house is so ugly. Do I have to put up with this until I move out?

Читать далее: How can people deal with having a dog?