Sunday, March 2, 2014

Homestuck Troll [Eridan Ampora] Cosplay Help?

I'm going to be cosplaying as Eridan Ampora from Homestuck, and I need to know a few things. By the way, this is my first time cosplaying as a troll from Homestuck.

- The Wig

- I was thinking about going to a wig store and buying an Elvis-like wig, but styling it a little bit, and adding some colored streaks of purple. But if that doesn't really work, does anyone know where I can get a decent wig to match Eridan's hair?

- The Outift

- There are probably some online sites where I can buy his long sleeved shirt, but I'm at a loss as to where I can get his cape, his scarf, his pants and his shoes. His rings, I think, have got to be the hardest to replicate. Or, can anyone help me find a way to make his cape and the rest of his outfit?

- The Makeup

- The makeup, to me at least, seems really easy, seeing as Eridan only has his face and his hands showing. But the teeth, nails, and sea dweller ears I kinda know how to do. But help will be greatly appreciated.

- The Eyes

- Since he has purple and yellow eyes, I am at a complete loss as to where to get his eyes. I originally thought of getting purple contacts, and calling it a day. But, I wanna be as much like Eridan as possible. Is there any way for me to get my slceras yellow without any contacts that won't like, permanently damage my eyes?

- The Glasses

- Eridan wears those hipster glasses. Unfortunately, I, too, wear glasses. Does anyone know where I can get some glasses to be like Eridan's, but in a prescription? I might need those, if not that, then I can get the frames with plastic lenses, and just get the purple contacts, assuming they have my prescription.

That is alot to do for Eridan…I'm sorry for such a long post, but I wanna get my Eridan costume done as fast as possible. I really wanna start to cosplay as Homestuck characters. Thank you all for helping me. It will be greatly appreciated! :D

Читать далее: Homestuck Troll [Eridan Ampora] Cosplay Help?