Saturday, March 8, 2014

Red eyes when wearing contacts?

I wear contacts to school everyday. My eyes are always getting red when I wear them. My eyes always get red when I wear contacts, even when I wore the Air Optix lenses in the past. I take out my contacts every night, wash and soak them with fresh solution too. I always use eye drops meant for contact lenses whenever my eyes feel dry or scratchy. I've tried to stop wearing them for a few days to see if the situation would improve but once I put them on again, my eyes would turn red. Currently the contacts I'm wearing right now is of the correct fit, it's silicon hydrogel ( I don't overwear them they can be worn up to 16 hours according to the optometrist but I normally spend 12 hours in school ) Is there any reason why my eyes are like that? Ps: the contact lense solution I'm using right now was recommended by the optometrist so I don't think the problem is caused by that. Thank you:)

Читать далее: Red eyes when wearing contacts?