Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My eyes hurt (lost my contact lense)?

here's the story. 3-4 days ago we were at a party and almost everybody was drunk. I wasn't, i just drunk a little more than other days but i was ok in general. I was wearing my contact lenses ( it;s been only 2 months since i got to wear contact lenses and everything was ok) … A drunk hit me by accident and a few minutes later i realized i wasn't wearing the right contact lense anymore. Instead of checking it out nice and calm, i just started to rub my right eye trying to see if the contact lense was lost in it. Yeah i am a foul, since i just got my right eye irritated a lot after that. I got home after an hour and took the other contact out. Never found the right one so i slept. After that i only wear glasses but my right eye feels itchy and hurts. Not much but i feel irritated. It's not red, it isn't swelled, it looks normal and i can see fine with my glasses. It just hurts a little. And my left eye too. Not so much but it does. My optician said that it hurts from the punch of that guy. I went to the pharmacy and they said that the contact lense might be stacked in my eye or i might have infection. What do you think?

they gave me eye drops ( with antimicrobial and analgesic properties) but i am nervous about my eyes since i heard a lot of stories

Читать далее: My eyes hurt (lost my contact lense)?