Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Eyes become red whenever I wear contacts:?

I wear contacts to school everyday. My eyes are always getting red when I wear them and I take out my contacts every night, wash and soak them with fresh solution too. I always use eye drops meant for contact lenses whenever my eyes feel dry or scratchy. I've tried to stop wearing them for a few days to see if the situation would improve but once I put them on again, my eyes would turn red. I've went to my optometrist before and currently the contacts I'm wearing right now is Acuvue Oasys and it is of the correct fit, it's silicon hydrogel ( I don't overwear them they can be worn up to 16 hours according to my optometrist but I normally spend 12 hours in school ) Is there any reason why my eyes are like that? Ps: the contact lense solution I'm using right now was recommended by my optometrist so I don't think the problem is caused by that. Thanks! :)

Читать далее: Eyes become red whenever I wear contacts:?