Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Has anyone used ortho-k contact lenses before?

So I've been using them for a little over 2 weeks. I started out and it was fine but then a week into it, my mom noticed that the skin around the outside of my eyes have become a bit red, but not too noticable. Also that part is very itchy in the mornings and it doesn't really water but like a little bit of water comes out the side of my eyes but it's not too noticeable. I'm just wondering, should I continues wearing the contacts? I sleep with them at night and take them out during the day and it works! But I'm scared, do I have an infection or something? Also, I've stopped using them and the redness seems to go away a little, but could it be my makeup causing the redness? Even though I've never had any problems with makeup. Has anyone used ortho-k? Can anyone tell me about it?
And, my vision hasn't reached 20/20 yet. And it's been 2 weeks! Is it because I stopped for a while and then restarted? I only stopped for 3 nights. Please hlep!
Thank you so much.
An easy 10 points! :D

Читать далее: Has anyone used ortho-k contact lenses before?