Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Can optometrist give you the wrong prescription?

Ok So I went in for a contact lens exam this is first time me wearing contacts. So my right eye is crispy clear and the prescription is fine but my left eye is extremely blurry like I cannot see anything out of that eye at all if I cover my right. I told the optician that my left eye is extremely blurry and she said to test the contacts in for a week. I told her that will be impossible since the contact is pretty much making me blind from the left eye and I cannot do work or drive with a completely blurry left eye. She refused to listen to me and told me to just test them for a week and to call back in a week. I know for a fact that the script is wrong from my left eye but she just wont listen to me. That could have ben something the doctor could have fixed immediately but instead they are making me wait a week and to stick a bad to powerful contact in my left eye for an entire week that can't be right. She says is problably the brand but I seriously doubt it since my right eye is completely fine. What can I do?

Читать далее: Can optometrist give you the wrong prescription?