Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throbbing cartilage! Why has this started?!

I got my Cartilage pierced twice (very close together) on the 17th Feb with a needle. The piercing was almost pain free to have done and caused me no problems sleeping or washing my hair until the day before yesterday I knocked my ear on the sofa as I turned to talk, it was SO painful! It was the first time its ever caused me pain. It still hurts so so much its like a really hard throbbing sensation, the ear itself is bright red and definitely swollen (no puss or bleeding) its making my head and neck throb too! Since I had it pierced I have been cleaning it twice a day with saline solution (the one I use with my contact lenses) I've not twisted it touched it at all or got it wet or dirty. There is no heat coming from the piercing, I'm pretty sure its not infected I just want to know why its started hurting and when it will stop?! Please help me:)

Читать далее: Throbbing cartilage! Why has this started?!