Saturday, June 8, 2013

Temporary blurriness in one eye?

It is usually my right eye, but occasionally the left too. For a few seconds to a minute my vision will get all cloudy and I can hardly make an actual object out, I can see it, just not recognize it.My other eye will be completely normal and then it will go back and it will be perfectly fine.
I am 13, female, no history of vision problems (ie.no contact lenses, glasses, etc.) also no head trauma (if that means anything). Okay, that is it. If you have any more questions about it I can answer. Thanks!
Added (1). I would also like to mention that it doesn't happen very often, it only happens occasionally (usually about once every month to 4 months).It also looks like there is a literal cloud in my eye, as if I were looking through a cloud (that is why it's called cloudy I guess).It also has a bunch of germ like thing that is almost translucent in the front of my eye. I probably can't get to a doctor for about a few weeks, so asap doesn't really work, maybe the fastest I can go would be on wednesday, or thursday.

См. статью: Temporary blurriness in one eye?