Sunday, June 2, 2013

I am too afraid to look hot?

I dress pretty casually, I wear jeans and shirts and sneakers, my hair pulled back in a bun and glasses. I don't wear makeup or anything. I look decent but I am tired of looking decent. I want to look slightly hotter/better meaning, I want contact lenses and my hair down. I want to dress like the Old Navy mannequins.

I am 26 and will be soon be 27 and I have yet to embrace the body that I was given and I want to do that before it gets too late. I feel like such an old hag now that I want to spend the last years of me in my twenties looking good. I want to possibly get into wearing dresses too (minus the heels).

There is a problem. I am awkward. I guess I am kind of like a bookworm but I am attractive. I don't know how to deal with the looks and I don't know how to carry myself in a sexy confident way but I need and want to. I feel by tweaking my style just a bit it will make it easier for me to network. Maybe it might boost my confidence level up, maybe it will help my social life a little.

Wearing my hair down will require me straightening it and I don't really want to do that at least all of the time. I don't know if wearing contacts will be safe for my eyes either.

Any advice on how to change my look, with confidence?

См. статью: I am too afraid to look hot?