Sunday, June 2, 2013

How much is it to get contact lenses for the first time?

'm 13, and i have had glasses for a few years now but wanted to get contacts, my dad agreed to let me get them if they werent too much. I know the eye exam where i live in canada is 75 dollars, my eyes aren't extremely bad, im just a bit nearsighted. I go to the eye centre called First Choice Vision Center. I wanted to know about how much it would probably be to get the fitted and everything, and how much it would be to get them first at the place. I went online and found cheap contacts for 40 dollars at www.clearlycontacts.ca so i could order them from there after, but i would want to buy my first 6 months (Monthlys) from the eye place. How much are fittings usually? And what are the cheapest brand and kind of contact lenses? Please help!

См. статью: How much is it to get contact lenses for the first time?