Sunday, June 2, 2013

Contacts stuck in my eye?

I done did everything I seem on previous answers an the eye drop thing isn't working. I feel asleep in them for a couple days now cause I have 2 different kinds. The one a day an the 30 nights an days.My 30 nights a days one for really dry an I couldn't find my eye drops at the time so I just changed it to the one a day ones. I am really blind an cant sleep that we'll without them in. I forgot I changed them cause the one a day contact lens are just for me during school just in case something happen I got back ups cause I only get the 30 days an night contacts once a month. I been sleeping in the one a day contacts for a few days now. The first couple of days everything was fine. Now I woke up my eyes are blurry I can see a little bit an the contacts won't come out. I've been trying to I drop thing for a day now a no hope. Feel like my vision is getting worst an worst by the minute. What do I do? I do have a car but don't think I'm able to drive myself to the hospital if necessary I do have somebody to. But does anybody know any other way to get them out.

См. статью: Contacts stuck in my eye?