Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How come I can't put in contacts! What are other options!

I absolutely cannot put in stupid contacts.My eyes are too small! It hurts whenever the lens barely touches my eye!
I am so *** frustrated with myself!!!
I already wear glasses and I am much better looking without them!
I hate having to wear glasses!
I have researched lasik eye surgery, and it's not as safe as most people think, so that's a no!
I was thinking of intacts, which are contacts except inside your eye.
I seriously just want to *** pluck my eyes out, or cut them on the sides just so they'll be bigger so i can *** put the damn things in!
GOD DAMN IT.
Just talking about it makes me *** mad as hell.
Can someone explain this *** to me?

См. статью: How come I can't put in contacts! What are other options!