Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cosplay: Do these contacts match the character?

I am going to cosplay as Choi Mochimazzi from Tamako Market. This is a picture of the character: image She has very dark pink, reddish eyes, magenta is what you can say.It's very hard to find circle/contact lens with that color.

Close up of her eyes: http://24.media.tumblr.com/74f9162bee6482515d83978daca922ee/tumblr_mk5i1ni2AN1r6mqt4o1_500.gif

I came about this site that has color very similar to hers.It looks very great and I am wanting to purchase. Before that, I just want to make sure and know you guys' opinion on whether I should get them or not?

Here is the link: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Super_Pinky_Wine_Red_p/g14-s.pinky-wine.htm
Also, under the picture. Please click on the other ones titled ''Real Life Picture'' to get a better look of what they look like on others. And if there is another site or link that has contacts that match better, please tell me the link.

Thanks! :D

См. статью: Cosplay: Do these contacts match the character?