Monday, June 3, 2013

Can I wear non-toric colored contact lenses for astigmatism with my prescription?

My prescription is:
L: -6.00 CYL -1.75 AXIS 010
R: -7.50 CYL -1.25 AXIS 180

I'd like to wear colored contacts for a special event (it will last for a weekend). Will I be able to function normally with colored contacts that are non-toric with my prescription? What would be the problem? Thank you!
Added (1). Just to clarify: My prescription is as listed, and it requires toric lenses (see CYL and AXIS) but will I be able to adjust the prescription in a way that would enable me to wear non-toric lenses and still function normally? Would I be able to do it with just the right eye, which seems less strong of an astigmatism?

См. статью: Can I wear non-toric colored contact lenses for astigmatism with my prescription?