Saturday, June 8, 2013

How to get free contact lenses without going back to the optometrist?

So I'm trying to get some free TRIAL contact lenses as I don't know what ones to get. I have never worn them before. I continuously sign up for free offers but they all say I have to see the optometrist. Why I don't know when I already have a prescription from a week ago in front of me. And I'm using the VA healthcare system so I can't even get into see my doctor for another six months. Which means I would have to wait 2-3 more months after that to see an optometrist again.My headaches don't have time for that.

I mean can't I just have a free trial mailed to me and skip another optometrist visit which I will have to pay for when I already have a prescription?

Sorry. I'm just frustrated and blind with tired eyes.

См. статью: How to get free contact lenses without going back to the optometrist?