Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can I sleep with contacts in?

What is I sleep over at someone's house? I don't feel my contacts arw safe bringing my contact case with me and taking them out then and leaving them in my friend's bathroom because .. i don''t want anything to happen to them.My friend's bathroom might not be hygenic and she has older brothers that might do something, and a little sister.It's better in the saftey of my own home. Not only that but I want to just be free, not having to worry about bringing things with me like my contact case. And I DON"T want to wear my glasses. I look disgusting in glasses, unfortunately. I don't want to wear my glasses.same thing with swimming. I want to go the pool tomorrow, but I don't want to have to swim without contacts. And i lost my glasses swmming with my glasses once. Plus I look unattractive with glasses. What should i do?

The sleep over problem is what I'm most focused on.the brand of contacts I wear is Acuvue Oasys.
I'm actually having a sleepover sometime soon.
Don't say surgery, I'm not a canidate because my eyes are not fully developed.

См. статью: Can I sleep with contacts in?