Saturday, June 8, 2013

I poked my eye in my sleep months ago and it still hurts sometmes?

I would say around 5-6 months ago, I had fake tips put on at the nail salon. One night when I was sleeping I must have poked myself in the eye really hard because I woke up in so much pain, I could barely open my eye and it kept watering. I looked at it and it was really red and in a certain spot it looked like there was a nail mark. (like a red u shape kind of) And occasionally ill wear my contact lenses instead of my glasses, but when I take my contacts out at the end of the day that eye still kills and it hurts in the same spot always. I know I should have gone to the eye doctor but I just figured it would go away --- anybody have any idea why my eye might still be hurting in that same spot such a long time later? Thanks!

См. статью: I poked my eye in my sleep months ago and it still hurts sometmes?