Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to get a more mature, defined face? I'm 18 and look 14?

OK, so I'm 18 but I look around 14-15. I thought cutting my hair short would make me look more mature, but it just made people confuse me with a pre-pubescent boy, lmao. I'm currently growing it out, but it will take a few months to get down to shoulder-length. I hate wearing make-up but feel like I have to to look my age. I have high cheekbones and an OK jawline, but both are hidden by baby fat on my face. I'm at the higher end of a healthy weight.So, here are my questions:
What kind of hair-cut will make me look older?
Will losing weight help define my face?
I usually wear glasses because lately my contact lenses dry out super fast. Should I wear them or not?

PIC OF ME: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92899384@N07/8893983825/

См. статью: How to get a more mature, defined face? I'm 18 and look 14?