Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My crush has no feelings for me. What should I do? I'm confused.?

So there was this girl I loved… I first met her in my college and i got a crush on her. I chased after her, stalked her, sneak behind her wherever she went and 6 months just passed like that. I even prepared a song to dedicate to her believing that someday i'll win her heart I will sing it to her and also did video which contains all her photo's and the song that wanted to dedicate to her. I tried ALL kinds of ways to reach out to her, e.g. looked for tips online, watch in youtube and so on. One day I went and talked to her, tried to make friends with her. (on 8th November 2012). The next day when I saw her, she could recognize me and she said "hi..". But we were still not friends yet.As time goes on, she stopped saying "hi.." to me and whenever she walks pass by, she'll never greet me. And three month later (8th February 2012) went and talked to her, told her that I wanna make friend with her, get to know her better, get her phone number and i even asked her out. I texted her, she did not reply, called her once never pick up the phone. Again I called her and this time she answered. All she said was "I got assignments to do, can you call me later?" Then I called her 2 days later, she never answer my call.
Few days i texted her. She replied "who are you?" Then I replied " I'm Kim, remember that day we met?" She stopped texting me the. One day I decided to give up and I told myself "That's enough, Never go after her again." Last thursday, i saw her in college while i was going to class. I just pretended as if she was a stanger to me. On friday, I saw her again but this time i really couldn't recognize her because her hair style has changed, before this she was wearing glasses and now contact lens, totally changed. Gorgeous! :p.
I realized that i still got a "feeling" for her and yesterday while I was in church, all of a sudden something struck my mind and that incident came to my mind. I just couldn't continue worshiping and I sat down for a moment and continued few mins later. I never had this kind of feeling before.
What should I do now?

См. статью: My crush has no feelings for me. What should I do? I'm confused.?