Friday, June 7, 2013

My vision has changed, and I don't know what's wrong?

Ok so I noticed a few days ago with my glasses on at night that I'd see things double.It was really bad with light such as the numbers on a clock or subs on a TV. I had to get up closer to see it clearly. I also wear contacts, and it was a little better with those. But now I'm noticing even without my glasses on if I focus on something up close I see double.My prescription is -3.75 (R) and -4.00 (L).My glasses are concave lenses, plus they are transitions, and I am usually nearsighted. I am 14 years old. I plan to have my eyes rechecked soon. Can someone please help me out? I'm really nervous that there's something else wrong with me rather than my eyes. Thanks!
Added (1). I said I was going to the doctor. I want some opinions on what it could or what it sounds like first.

См. статью: My vision has changed, and I don't know what's wrong?