Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Proclear or Purevision?

Right now I am wearing Purevision, the lens fit well.My only concern is that it started to feel uncomfortable after more than 13 hours of wearing.

Although the producer claimed that the lens is designed for extended wear, I tried to wear over-night and the next day I would wake up with painful eyes because the lens will become very steep and grabbing the eye.

I am wondering if I should try Proclear since I have been reading that people reported if Proclear is more comfortable.

Has anybody tried both and which one fits better?

I understand that it might be different for each person. For example I ever tried wearing Soflens 66 which is a high water content lens, and it was a very bad experience. The vision was blurred and I constantly feeling there is something in my eyes and then the lens kept popping out every time I blinked. What I'm afraid is that it will be like this as well with Proclear, since this lens also has high water content.

См. статью: Proclear or Purevision?