Sunday, June 9, 2013

Are there contacts that make your eyes show more and your eyelids show less?

Hello everyone,

Please only leave respectful comments.

Before 7th grade my eyes, as well as my smile, spirit, etc, were all so full of life.
I then made poor choices including smoking, listening to depressing music, not
getting enough sleep, not getting out enough, not exercising like I used to, the list
goes on.

From 7th grade to age 19 this continued.At 20 I turned everything around and got back
to the basics. Much happier and more beautiful on the inside, more energy, better attitude,
more goals, better friends, better music, living life more, more exercise, more reading, etc.

Almost everything on the outside got back to normal too (working on it all). I will admit this, in my pictures up to 6th grade my eyes looked normal because I was happy. 7th grade and on, the eye lids
cover the eyes, when I try to keep my eyelids more open that what they were used to for those 7 depressing years, they hurt a little.In photos, I smile wide and look full of life, but my eyes still look squinted.

I hate that. I have a lot to be grateful for. Though now I'm back to happier and all I listed above, my eyes don't want to join me. I heard that there are contact lenses that can (when you wear them) let your eyes show and keep your eyelids where they are supposed to be. I should not have abused what God gave me after 6th grade. But my eyelids sometimes just droop over my eyeballs. I would do anything (its an expression) to at least be able to have that again, even when only wearing contacts.

Where can I buy such contacts. Websites or stores please.
Thank you for your help and have a blessed day

См. статью: Are there contacts that make your eyes show more and your eyelids show less?