Monday, June 10, 2013

Tiny veins after wearing circle lenses?

I have been wearing circle lenses a few hours 2-4, every day in a little less than a week. Its first time for me wearing them, so I guess that could have to do with it as well.

But after I wear the circle lenses for like 2 hours, I see tiny little veins all around the area. They aren't really standing out, and it doesn't hurt at all. I just notice them like veins appearing that wasn't there before. They are though very small. I clean my hands every time I put them in or out with scentless soap, that comes from a bottle. I also switch solution like I should each time I put the lenses back in the lens cases.

What could this be? They are completely comfortable to wear, I don't feel them. Also don't tell me they are dangerous and I should stop wearing them. I want some real answer. Thank you.
Added (1). By the "Don't tell me they are dangerous and I should stop wearing them" was more for the people who doesn't know anything about circle lenses but assume they are, due to media etc.

But if any of you can see a reason as to why they should be dangerous etc I will of course take it in

См. статью: Tiny veins after wearing circle lenses?