Friday, June 14, 2013

Do I need a different eye test for contact lenses?

I am returning to my local optician for an eye test. I have told them I want it to buy glasses online. I asked them about getting contact lenses as I got them thru the same place a couple of times before and they told me I would need to come in for another test.Is this right? Is the prescription not the same? I would like the option of ordering contact lenses online as well. They said they would need to check if I was suitable but I got them there before? #confused.com
Added (1). Yeah I did go for a check up to see if I was suitable - that's why they sold me the contact lenses before! That's why I don't understand why I have to go to another appointment - I have already bought contacts off them before - the receptionist knew this looking at my history on the computer so why do I need another appointment - I can just use the same prescription, right?

См. статью: Do I need a different eye test for contact lenses?