Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blood vessels in eyes from contact lenses?

Hello.i have been wearing Purevision monthly contact lenses now for about 3 weeks and they are the first ones in my life. I wear them for about 6-8 hours everyday, except on Saturdays and Sundays. Recently I started noticing a lot of tiny and a couple of thick blood vessels on the white parts of my eyes. There aren't all that many, but some of them are ending like 1mm from my iris, but can they grow more and are they a big problem? My optometrist said( without checking me) that those are most likely my natural blood vessels, however I am still worried, cause they are more than they were previously and are now also longer. I am wearing contact lenses for the first time in my life and I am slightly scared. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

См. статью: Blood vessels in eyes from contact lenses?