Saturday, June 15, 2013

New eye prescription.?

Being from the UK, I got my first eye test in the US last week at LensCrafters. All was good - minus I may have eye glaucoma (being sorted, don't worry). Prescription has only changed a little in one eye - just my spear I think it was changed from -180 to -175.So I bought Ray-Bans online (RX5169) and got the lenses put in at Walmart since LensCrafters wanted near $400 since I had my own frames.

After getting them today, I've noticed two massive differences between what I'm used too. These I feel my peripheral vision isn't as clear as the centre - meaning to see some things on the side I have to move my head for it to be clear. Then once again, if not looking through the centres, I've been getting yellow/blue almost tinting behind text or on the sides of computer monitor. I found online what it was called, but forgot the name.

The lenses have the UV protection etc in along with a tinting affect as I'm a training pilot. Plus nice to not need sunglasses all the time! Is it the type of glass they use here? Do I need something different? I'm going to go back this weekend to try sort it out. However I'd like to go in with some knowledge on whatever is happening.

См. статью: New eye prescription.?