Friday, June 14, 2013

Does my book soud good? Its just a draft of the first chapter!

Its called BLOOD ON THE LENS:
Its about a murder who kills people and films it then sends it virual or uses it to wind people up and drive them insane.

BTW: i'm not american! ill try look up how you write or speak like you, sorry if anyone gets affened:

Chapter 1:
"Mom… mom? Where are you?" The stench of blood is killing me! I can't breathe! "Mom, DAD? WHERE ARE YOU?" I can barely stretch my voice any further, I'm struggling for air! My senses are coming back to me; and the picture begins to fade, where is it going? No… NO! COME BACK! I Jump back into reality, I must have drifted off? I blink wildly at the television; it's blurred, black and white again. "I seriously need a new TV." Mumbling to myself, as I reach for the remote. I need some sleep! But I'm too afraid! What if I dream about…It! My phone beep's its usual sound and I check it.It's only Kate as perusal; she would probably say the same about me! What is she doing texting me at this time in the night! Ok maybe morning…
From: Kate
Sent: 3:37am
Date: 13/06 Friday

Hey, Ame! How you holding up? I guessed you might be up this time, according to all the other messages you've sent me while I've been away.Is everything ok? I hope it is! Remember I'll be picking you up tomorrow around, 8:30 for school? Is that Ok? Love you babs! x
Aha! Kate makes me laugh! I've missed her loads, can't wait to see her tomorrow. She's been away for over three weeks! She's going to ask me so many questions! Probably about Jack! The stalker boyfriend! Ha! Well that's what we call him.
My tiredness hits me again, and I snuggle my face back into the coach cushions and try to sleep, closing my eyes tight.
I groan someone's sitting on my feet, again!
"Come on Amelia! Mom said you have to get up, it's nearly 8:00 o'clock!" My brother says using his irritating, winy voice! He knows it winds me up!
"Come on, Move!"
"Ok, ok I'm up jeez!" I groan at him and make my way to the bathroom. Argh! The showers cold! The work men must be working on pipes or something? I quickly wash my self then make my way to my bedroom; my mom's already laid out my clothes for today, she has style! I can't help but giggle at myself. I put my waved, white vest top on and my skinny, blue jeans. I quickly add some mascara and check the time, Jeez! Its 8:24 already! I put my ankle boots on and grab my brown, not real leather bag and make my way to my bedroom door.As I scoot past the mirror I notice my tatty, long, brown hair in the mirror. Oh no! I grab the comb from my bedside table and brush the tats into a high pony.
"I guess that will have to do!" I say not very impressed with my look. Besides it's a Friday and I've got a fun weekend planned! It's going to be, awesome!

См. статью: Does my book soud good? Its just a draft of the first chapter!