Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What kind of eye problems would stop you from becoming a pilot?

Well I have had cataracts removed when I was sixteen, and 10 years later, I feel like I want to get my pilots licence and go up to commercial status if possible. Problem is that I have one eye that is short sighted and one that is medium distance, I see all right with both open, and I am going to get corrective lenses to help with any trouble that I have with focusing so I should be ok for that (as I have artificial lenses in my eyes they do not change shape and focus) also, brightness can bother me a little bit, as my eyes are much more sensitive to light, but sunglasses help a lot with that. would this prevent me from becoming a pilot, if I do get my commercial license I do not believe that I will take it beyond being a flying instructor, I don't really want to fly a big jet or anything.thanks for any help anyone can give me

См. статью: What kind of eye problems would stop you from becoming a pilot?