Friday, June 14, 2013

Wore cosmetic contact lenses, red painless eyes?

Today I wore contact lenses that I have left in its casing for half a year and It seemed ok.by around the 7th hour, my eyes felt dry and were bloodshot.
Dont scold me, I NEEDED to wear them, I was meeting someone important.
1) the contact lenses are monthly lenses, i wore them many times and its been 1 and a half year since I wore it.
2) Im not sure if its mine or my sisters.
3) Its not my pupil size.

why is this happening!

My eyes are sensitive and get red easily due to contact lenses.im really afraid of Corneal Neovascularization, I might even have it already!

Im 14 and I've been wearing lenses since i was 12.My eyes only started getting red this year!

См. статью: Wore cosmetic contact lenses, red painless eyes?