Sunday, June 9, 2013

Contact lenses problems? - 1

Hello everyone.It's now my third week of wearing contact lenses for the first time in my life and I'm
seeing some abnormalities, I'm not comfortable with and would like some advice if possible. I wear my lenses for only about 6-7 hours and only on weekdays, so I put them on in the morning and take them off at lunchtime when I'm at home. About 5 hours after putting them in my eyes, I start to notice some minor blur in one of my eyes, which goes away when I blink a few times, but happens constantly. And after an hour the same thing happens to my other eye as well. I asked my eye doctor and she recommended me to get contact lens rewetting drops, but they were out of stock and I'm gonna have to wait a few day to get those. And my second problem is that recently I noticed a lot of tiny blood vessels in the corners of the white parts of my eyes. When I asked my doctor about them, she said that those were my natural blood vessels and are no problem for my eyes. Could they be the cause of the blurriness? And just to clarify I'm wearing Bausch and Lomb Purevision lenses with ReNu multipurpose solution. Any help would be appriciated and thanks in advance.

См. статью: Contact lenses problems? - 1