Friday, May 24, 2013

Recently my contacts have become very blurry, even straight out of the box?

I have worn contact lenses for over 10 years now. About a month ago, I woke up one morning, put in my contacts, and literally could not see out of them. Everything was so blurry. I thought it might be time for a new pair so I tossed those and put a brand new pair in my eyes. Still so blurry! It was unbearable. I couldn't see street signs, or anything for that matter that wasn't within 5 feet of me. Since then, I've been to my optometrist FOUR times. They keep switching my brand saying I have too much protein deposits or not enough air flow, etc. We got rid of the protein deposit issue by switching my contact solution but they are still blurry. I really have to strain my eyes or rub them in order to see something clearly.It doesn't make a difference if it's first thing in the morning or hours later, a brand new pair or a month old pair, etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

BTW, she has looked into my eyes and there is no infection, scratches, irritation, etc. She just keeps switching the lens brand and I'm beginning to feel hopeless because nothing is working.

This is an issue that comes and goes.At times (very seldom), I can see almost perfectly.

I'd also like to add that she tried to switch me to daily contacts, and I could not see at all out of those! What would cause this differentiation in my vision between lenses even though they are all the same prescription?

См. статью: Recently my contacts have become very blurry, even straight out of the box?