Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Are RGP lenses more obvious to others than soft contacts?

I'm 25, just got glasses last year, and I just came home with my first trial pair of soft contacts today. I'm considering RGP lenses, partly because of the long term price and partly because I don't like the idea of polluting with contacts designed to just be thrown away.My prescription is minor (-0.75 in each eye), but I do a lot of things that require *very* clear vision, both for work and hobbies.

My decision to get contacts was because I'm part of an organization that sometimes requires formal wear, and I'd rather have the flexibility of not wearing glasses with certain outfits. Since RGPs float on the eye and are smaller, I'm wondering, will they make a more obvious line on my eye? Will people be more likely to know I'm wearing them?

См. статью: Are RGP lenses more obvious to others than soft contacts?