Friday, May 24, 2013

Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis treatment?

I was diagnosed with GPC due to contact lens over-wear. When I wear my contacts, my eyes start to bother me after a few hours. I usually wear glasses but I need to wear contacts to work. I work for a landscaping company during the summer to pay for the next two semester's tuition and I have to wear safety glasses at all times to protect my eyes (we use wood chippers, chain saws, string trimmers, etc). I can't buy expensive prescription safety glasses because I go through safety glasses like crazy (constantly getting hit by debris).

How can I get away with wearing my contacts to work, usually about 8 hours? I use Clear Care to clean them after every use and my doctor gave me a bottle of special cleaning solution that seems to act like soap but my contacts still bother me.

См. статью: Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis treatment?