Monday, May 20, 2013

Toric Contact for hard to fit patient?

I currently wear the mono vision 30 day contact system, and it works very well with my Presbyopia. I've been wearing contacts for about 18 months. I can wear almost any brand's spherical lens in my left eye, but I am having a hard time finding the perfect toric lens for my right eye. I could easily sacrifice some of the vision quality I am experiencing for more comfort. I spent last year wearing Air Optics, and had mixed results.about 25% of the time I had discomfort. I also tried biofinity toric lens and wanted them out as fast as I put them in.My new doctor has me trying a Bausch + Lomb toric right now. Not sure if its the softlens66.At this point the Air Optics are winning. I would appreciate a few recommendations that are known for supreme comfort. Thanks.

См. статью: Toric Contact for hard to fit patient?