Saturday, May 25, 2013

Can I get color contact lenses for my astigmatism?

Already 2 eye doctor diagnosed me with a mild astigmatism. Honestly I can't feel it, I feel like my vision is perfect. I got surprised also because my vision was always perfect until now (I'm 23) my Mom on the other hand has myopia since childhood. The doctor told me astigmatism is genetic and children have it: If I inherited it genetically I'm surprised it didn't show up before… but anyway, I'm not a fan of glasses, lenses either and I don't feel the need for it but I wouldn't want my astigmatism to get worse as I age so maybe I should wear lenses in the end. I'd like COLOR lenses, it's more fun, I hate putting them on so I'd rather have colored lenses, do they exist? I went to an optician telling me that they don't do color astigmatism lenses? :(

См. статью: Can I get color contact lenses for my astigmatism?