Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Neutralizing solution, ocular allergies?

I have pretty bad allergies this time of year. I'm allergic to oak pollen and I live in an oak forrest.go figure. I don't wear contacts but I got circle lenses for a costume that I'm going to be wearing this coming weekend. I have patanol eyedrops which can apparently be put in 10 to 20 minutes before you put in your lenses and you should be fine.

As for solution I just have them in the lens case in Opti Free Replenish Multipurpose solution.but I'm wondering if a neutralizing solution like Clear Care (is that what it's called?) would help better with keeping the pollen off my lenses when I store them?

I could go to a pharmacy today and pick it up if it's right for these lenses, they're just soft contacts, all circle lenses are the same material.

If neutralizing solution is right… how long can you store the contacts in that particular solution and that kind of case? For me, the normal kind of case and the solution that I have works for me since I don't wear the lenses everyday (I haven't even worn them at all yet) so I can leave them with the lid closed in that solution for a while without having to worry.

So can someone give me some more info?
Thanks!

См. статью: Neutralizing solution, ocular allergies?