Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ever Sleep With Your Eyes Open?

I guess you can if you're in Prison or something but I just don't see how it's done.

image this dude is asleep with his eyes open! that's amazing and cool at the same time! (laughing)

I'm just curious. I know I can't do it …

I have slept with a Contact Lens in my mouth cause I was too lazy to get up and place it in the container when my eyes were bothering me. (that's a long story and we'll get into it at a much later date … (smiling)

Well !? Have you or can you sleep with your eyes open???

Thanks and thumbs up to all who answer … just give me time to get back and read the answers.
Added (1). (webshots sometimes doesn't show the picture … it's a dude sleeping with his eyes open on a bus)

См. статью: Ever Sleep With Your Eyes Open?