Saturday, May 25, 2013

Under Eye Circles and Discolouration?

I really do not know why I have them. The area under my eye is really purple, blue and a little dark.
I use an Eye Gel every morning and it has helped, it really helps to wake me up as well.
I sleep about 8 hours a night, I drink LOTS of water, I have fruit and veg regular, I don't drink coffee often or anything. I always take anti-histamines/allergy tables.
I really don't know why I have them, I've tried lots of things to get rid of them, even cucumbers etc.
Do you have any suggestions?
I am a teen male and also, I might be getting contact lenses (I currently have glasses), anyway, when I am not wearing my glasses the discolouration is really noticeable.
I was doing some Googling and I found this product called: Bobbi Brown Corrector.
I think it's make-up, and basically it corrects the discolouration under the eyes and helps to brighten it, it's expensive but I don't even know if it's worth purchasing. What do you think?
Thanks!

См. статью: Under Eye Circles and Discolouration?